Sunday, June 2, 2013

i know who stands before me - i know who goes behind

I've decided to try something new (again!). Not terribly new, no, more just a new way to tell myself I'm trying something new to give myself a new way of thinking about writing and this blog and blogs in general.

I'm going to write as if I already have an audience, which is...what I was trying to do this entire time, true, but this time I mean, I'm going to write something (maybe, almost) every day, even if it's just a few lines or a short quip, as if someone is checking this blog every day just to make sure I'm still posting SOMETHING.

So, then

I (mostly) re-charged my air conditioner in my car today - this hopefully means that there will be a much lower chance of me passing out from the heat on my drive to work on the highway.

My mother, husband, and I started going to a new church. Yes, ANOTHER new church. This one is really awesome! In many of the same ways as the previous church, which I would have been happy at, but which my mother wasn't entirely comfortable at for her own reasons. So, we'll be going here, to this place that maybe we can call home.


And if our God is with us--
then who could ever stop us?

And if our God is with us

then who could stand against?


Prayer Request: 

That YOU find home. That none of us may ever have to be an orphan, or homeless, for very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment